SEO Profile, About Me
On Page Optimization,
Off Page Optimization,
Link borken checking,
Google Business Listing,
Google Product Listing
Social Media Optimization
Blog, Articles, Press Release & Videos Submission,
Making Weekly and Monhtly SEO report for the Client,
Sitemap Generation in XML, ROR & TXT format.
Company Name: Nelito Systems Limited (A TATA Group Company)
Title: Webmaster & SEO
My responsibility includes Website Development according to the company requirement, Updating & Maintaining existing websites, Search Engine Optimization of various website, and graphics designing. Worked as an SEO for On Page Optimziation & Off Page Optimization.
To contribute meaningful growth and success of the organization by undertaking challenging assignment and deliver timely result using my knowledge and skill.
|2007||MCP, Cleared 70-270 & 291||MCP|
|2006||BIT||PC Assembling & Networking|
|2001||JIEC||Higher Secondary Examination|
|1999||Kendriya Vidyalaya- CBSE||Secondary Examination|
Web Designing & Hosting, SEO, SEM, Google Ad-sense, Google Analytics, Flash, Video Presentation, Graphics Designing, System Administrator & Maintenance, Deep knowledge of Internet, Core Banking, Firewall, PC & Hardware Trouble Shooter, Server & Client O/S Installation (DC, DNS & IIS etc)
HTML, XML, CSS, ASP.Net, PHP and Flash
Macromedia Dream-weaver, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Macromedia Flash, MS Office Suit, Adobe Image Styler, Photoshop imaging, Camtasia Studio, Cool Edit, Adobe Paint Shop, B@ANCS and Finacle.
Windows-98, 2000, NT, XP, 2003 & Linux
1) Designed, developed and hosted website for a leading Bhutan Tour Operator. (www.bhutanholiday.net). Application used: HTML, PHP and MySQL.
2) Designed & developed official website for another Bhutan based Tour Operator. (www.go2bhutan.com). Application used: HTML, PHP and MySQL.
3) Designed & developed corporate web Site for Nelito Systems Limited. Also taking care of ongoing SEO of the same. (www.nelito.com)
4) Developed a Job Portal Site. Candidate has two options to submit their CV, either they can upload their CV directly to the server or they can fill up an online form which will be directly forwarded to the HR Department. Currently assisting HR Department to get more CVs through our job portal site. (www.jobsatnelito.com)
5) Designed & developed an Employee Portal for Nelito Systems Limited. (www.nelitoworld.com)
Detail: Successfully designed & developed an employee portal. This Employee Portal is being used by existing Nelito’s employee. Employee can access the private area by using their username & password. Constant updating and maintenance of the same.
6) Developed a website for US based comapny during my 1st job in Mumbai. (www.ludodata.com)
7) Developed a website for HR Consultancy Company located in US.
8) Created Web site & hosted for International Career Consultant (ICC). (www.global-icc.org)
Detail: ICC has a branch in India, Singapore & Nepal & their head office is located in UK. They send students from South East Asia region to UK, USA & Canada to do nursing & other professional courses. Apart from that they assist students for placement in European countries, USA & Canada. My job involved customize web site creation, web hosting, photo editing, animation (with flash), and online application form etc. This site was created during my college life.
9) Created Web site & hosted for Pacwel Company (www.pacwelindia.com)
Detail: FAVOURITE TOOLS, one of the pioneers of strapping tools in India, established in 1965, Design & Manufactures a variety of high quality industrial strapping tools & accessories. In this project my role was customize web site creation & hosting, photo editing, animation (with flash) & feedback mail creation.
10) Created CBT (Computer Based Training) for the beginner & intermediate computer’s user, which has been launched into the market.
Detail: The CBT is mainly developed for beginner & intermediate computer’s user. It’s a self learning tutorial through which the computer user can learn Basic of computer, Computer components, Installation of Win XP (step by step), Trouble shooting, MS WORD, Internet, E-mail & Anti-virus etc.
11) Graphic designing for American Council. USIS (Green Biz Quiz 2006 at Hyatt Regency)
12) Designed Logo for Bhutanese Association
13) Created a banner, ad-film & video for highway-an-entertainment-hub (Video Ad for the DJ event in the year 2005, which was displayed in Metro Station & around Kolkata).
1) Assist HR department for various functions organized for employees.
2) Participated in Info-Com in the year 2005 which was organized by NASSCOM & NCSM
3) Participated in quiz competition in school & college level
4) Personal Trainer (Fitness)
English (read, speak & write)
Hindi (read, speak & write)
SEO, Web Site Designing, Photography, System administration, Playing computer games, Internet surfing, Networking, Trouble shooting Operating System & PC
Martial Status: Married